These Terms of Service (the “User Terms”) describe your rights and responsibilities when using Chat Check Ext (the “Services”), such as Chat Check extension, or any other services we may provide to you, the User. Please read them carefully.
• comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies;
You may not
• use the Services to store or transmit any User Data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
• upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or a technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of Artery Limited or any third party;
• attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, modify, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services), any third party use of the Services, or any third party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
• access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
• send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
• authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If we believe that there is a violation of the User Terms or any of our other policies that can simply be remedied by removal of certain User Data or taking other action, we may directly step in and take what we determine to be appropriate action (including disabling your account) if we believe there is a credible risk of harm to us, the Services, Users, or any third parties. IN NO EVENT WILL YOU OR WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COVER OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU WILL HAVE NO FINANCIAL LIABILITY TO US FOR A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS AND WE WILL HAVE NO FINANCIAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Services are not intended for and should not be used by anyone under the age of sixteen. You represent that you are over the legal age. You may not access or use the Services for any purpose if the preceding sentence is not true. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be of legal working age.
The User Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. If any provision of the User Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision will be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of the User Terms will remain in effect.
As our business evolves, we may change these User Terms. You can review the most current version of the User Terms at any time by visiting this page. If you use the Services after any changes, that use will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Terms of Service, contact us at: email@example.com